Up to 250 PSI (17.24 BAR) working pressure. Oil resistant tube and cover. Resists heat, cold, ozone and UV light. Lightweight and flexible. 660 ft. lengths available in 4", 6" and 8" IDs. Read more
D-2 EATON Industrial Hose and Tubing Master Catalog E-HOOV-MC003-E September 2008 D Features: EPDM cover EPDM tube Continuous permanent brand Longer lengths Advantages: Abrasion, age, and water resistant
General Properties and Applications: The industry standard for tank truck, in-plant and oil field loading operations requiring a strong yet flexible hose. Handles gasoline, oil …
Application: Tank truck service, including oil field vacuum truck, where full suction or rated working pressures are required. Ideal for applications handling crude oil, salt and fresh water, tank bottoms, drilling mud, dilute solutions of hydrochloric acids, diesel fuels and sewage transfer.
: Continental ContiTech
150 psi Chemical Hose Assemblies. Chemical hose assemblies consist of lengths of hose that have fittings installed on both ends for connecting the hoses to equipment. Also known as chemical transfer hose assemblies, they are used to move chemicals from one location to another and are made from materials that resist damage when exposed to
· The black cover resists oil, snagging and abrasion. This hose has been pin-pricked to permit gas diffusion. The cover is smooth, making it a driver’s choice. This hose has multi-spiral, high tensile reinforcement providing maximum strength and flexibility. It is engineered for a minimum burst of 1750 pounds for the ultimate in safety.
· Call 315-451-2770 or visit .jgbhose.com for more information. 5 Eagle Tank ® Truck 300 PSI Hose Petro S&D Designed for transport of mineral oil products and fuel mixtures with aromatic content up to 50% Part # ID OD WP Min Bend Radius Weight in in psi in lbs/ft 009-0322-0300I 2 2.59 300 6 1.55 009-0482-0300I 3 3.74 300 9 2.46
Oil Suction & Discharge Hose 300 PSI: This hose is designed for offshore drilling and other demanding applications where longer lengths and fewer connections are desired. Premium hose design for superior performance and higher working pressure in tough environments. Cover withstands exposure to weather, salt water, sunlight and oil.
· 6 KRHCA0507 Application Guide CAUTION NOTE: This application guide provides information on typical hose applications.Actual results may vary due to variances in the operating conditions involving temperature, chemical resistance, working pressure, etc.
Application. PETRO MAXX is an all purpose petroleum suction and discharge hose used for gasoline, distillate, kerosene, diesel, oil suspensions, emulsions and other petroleum products with up to a maximum of 50% aromatic content.
· . .com AIR HOSE 2 Application: For a wide range of heavy duty industrial, construction, and agricultural water discharge applications in which a heavy duty rubber water hose is needed.
Continental 20019292 White Flexwing Hose is capable of transferring oily and non-oily edibles from tank truck and in-plant service. The hose itself has a 2" inside diameter (I.D.), 2.53" outside diameter (O.D.), Chemivic tube, -25°F to +230°F temperature range and is rated to …
Parker air hoses provide a robust service for a wide range of markets. We offer a variety of constructions in multiple colours, pressures and sizes. Our air hoses, which includes both hydraulic and pneumatic air hose options, are designed for the transfer of air within a variety of industrial applications. They also have the capability of working with high and low operating temperatures and
RP1 PETROLEUM HOSE RP1 is the industry standard for suction ready in-plant, tank truck and general transfer of gasoline, oil, and refined petroleum products at 150psi pressures. Also available in ready made assemblies. 1-1/4" to 4" diameters. -40F to 180F.
· 2 COMPOSITE HOSE Flextral Compo composite hose is offered as an extremely versatile hose and fitting range offering solutions for a wide range of applications from Onshore and Offshore Petroleum to Chemical to Cryogenic. Compo is available for applications ranging from -328°F to +600°F and also with pressure ratings up to 600 PSI working
Continental 20017582 Red Flextra 150 Hose is constructed with a nitrile synthetic rubber RMA Class A (high oil resistance) tube and reinforced by spiral-plied synthetic fabric with double wire helix. The hose also features a 2" inside diameter (I.D.), -30°F to +180°F temperature range and is rated to a maximum operating pressure of 150 PSI.
John M Ellsworth Co Inc, a distributor of fuel transfer pumps, service station equipment, nozzles, filters, transfer tanks, gauges etc. Our brands include Fill-Rite, OPW, Cim-Tek, GPI & more.
T253AA600X50, 6 ID X 50 Feet, EPDM Tube, 6.38 OD, 150 PSI Rating, Black, T253AA Series. Click here to buy Alfagomma T253AA600 hose!
Alfaflex Italy Oil Suction & Discharge Hose 300 PSI: This hose is designed for offshore drilling and other demanding applications where longer lengths and fewer connections are desired. Premium hose design for superior performance and higher working pressure in tough environments. Cover withstands exposure to weather, salt water, sunlight and oil.
2 ply reinforced silicone fiberglass exhaust extraction duct. This premium duct is constructed of 2 ply woven fiberglass coated with silicone rubber. The inner and cover plies are high temperature bonded and wire encapsulated to provide maximum flexibility and serviceability.
This hose has excellent abrasion and weathering resistance and limited oil resistance. Construction: Tube – Black ribbed abrasion and oil resistant nitrile rubber Reinforcement – One-piece through the weave Cover – Black abrasion, weather and oil resistant nitrile rubber Branding – FLEXTRAL WA20-200 2” IRON RIVER DISCHARGE HOSE 150
· Cover: Corrugated black oil and abrasion resistant rubber Length: 100 ft. Temperature Range: -30°F to +180°F Novaflex 3256 - 200PSI working pressure Tank Truck available on request Petroleum Hose - Tank Truck Part No. I.D. O.D. Plies MBR (in) VAC (Hg) WP psi WT LBS/FT 3253-01250-00 1¼ 1.76 2 3 30” 150 0.71 3253-01500-00 1½ 2.0 2 3 30